our maintenance is complete, your Moodle service is fully operational again, thank you for your patience.
Rich, LFD Web team for NSPC Ltd
NSPC has now secured a license for the use of PsychInfo, along with PsycArticles that enables access to the full text of over more than 204,516 papers published in over 80 journals in behavioral science and related fields ranging from education, to nursing, to business, to neuroscience.
This is a special deal with Middlesex University that we have been working on for a while that enables students on our validated courses to have much the same level of access as our joint courses students. The agreement has now been signed. You will hear from us in due course with details of how to access these services. We hope that this enhances your learning experience with NSPC, particularly those of you who are currently conducting research.
For more information on what is covered in these databases, please refer to the APA website below:
Some new things:
1. a new theme, which is clearer and more friendly
2. we have checked our W3 compliance with disability access, and updated where it was lacking. If you spot an image without an alternative description that we have missed, please notify your tutor of the URL of the page
3. more courses and more students using our modules--and more on the way
4. staff training modules have been added to Moodle
5. research preparation materials have been expanded and are being used by all students, now
6. the mood analysis has produced some useful results that we will be communicating to you all. We plan to extend it.
Have a good term!
NSPC has courses that can be taken by distance learning
These courses are open to anyone, and do not require registration
We have courses leading to the award of a doctorate by Middlesex University and a practitioner qualification. These are by blended learning with both face to face and online courses. The DProf leads to a qualification in psychotherapy and counselling and the DCPsych to chartering as a counselling psychologist.